Thursday, July 5, 2012

FIN.

The Lies and The Laughter was a blog I created a few years back when I had first moved to Hawaii. It was a project I enjoyed immensely. Starting this blog provided me with the opportunity to share with people the things that interested and inspired me. Now that I've traded a life in paradise for one in the 'freak kingdom', I've decided to discontinue this blog. It will remain up, for there are many posts that still receive a fair number of hits, and to deprive people of them would be a shame. :)

I have several new projects that I'm going to be launching over the next few months, you can check out caseymensing.com for details.

Thanks to everyone who followed this blog and I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my current and future writings wherever on the internet they may be found.

Yrs,

Casey.

1 comment:

  1. Apprehension of the factors and goals for the individuals has been prepared for college application essay help online the future concerns and moments. Fluctuations of the life are imposed for the resurrection in the plans for the achievements for the individuals.

    ReplyDelete